Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Free,safe,good,creative,downloads;

Larry E30

US
3531 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Free,safe,good,creative,downloads;"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Sat 03-Dec-11 05:17 PM | edited Sat 03-Dec-11 05:33 PM by Larry E30

So - to me - ANY software/program that can kooly adjust images...is a treasure;

so here are some more done with this 'Dreamy Suite',and these images...are already kool non-Nikon images from my show 'A Hoot and a Howl';only now ALSO adjusted with this new program.

Now the last shot/clown ; has this applied plus my Halloween slime affect;(Denoising small email size images 1 - 5 times)

Do enjoy,this is for fun(and alot of work on my end).

We are so VERY blessed my dear friends,(we have so much);(...and to give/give back...!). ;

Add;Love the first shot mix,second shot is with a Canon A-1 with a Sigma 8mm f4(but image is cropped),I believe 3rd is Canon S5 IS - that now my daughter has.
Clown is with an older Swivel screen Canon P+S(but not "G" series,rather "A" series)
4th is most likely S5 IS at my favorite lake.

I sure have enjoyed all my different camers ...

BUT - THERE IS SURE SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR USEING JUST ONE CAMERA,AND MASTERING IT,OR ONE THING.(like - say Pano,OR square,OR B+W...)

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic Free,safe,good,creative,downloads; [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Thu 01-Dec-11 05:04 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Free,safe,good,creative,downloads;
                              Reply message Keep them coming,
                                   Reply message RE: Keep them coming,