Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

RSS, Kirk, Markins L Brackets for D600 to Match Markins...

olivierrychner

Boudry, CH
5265 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: RSS, Kirk, Markins L Brackets for D600 to Match Markins Q20 Lever"

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005
Fri 07-Dec-12 07:18 PM

Hi again!

Been shooting with CF cards since 2003 (CoolPix 5400, D70, D200, D300 and now D700, how time flies...), and I have NEVER had a card playing crazy on me. So... yes, it's time for the switch to a reader. It's a simple matter of care when inserting the card in the camera or the reader, but whatever you may read, CF cards are not likely to break that easily, even if of course they are a bit more prone to bending pins than SD cards. And guess what? The D600 uses SD cards, if I'm not mistaken, so taking them in and out will not really damage them at all!

Hope this nudges in the right direction

And the time to clean up is important enough that you should spend it independently of downloading time, imho!

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

A general, generic topic RSS, Kirk, Markins L Brackets for D600 to Match Markins... [View all] , DBarnes Silver Member , Fri 07-Dec-12 12:10 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: RSS, Kirk, Markins L Brackets for D600 to Match Mar...