Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

RSS, Kirk, Markins L Brackets for D600 to Match Markins...

DBarnes

North Aurora, US
279 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RSS, Kirk, Markins L Brackets for D600 to Match Markins Q20 Lever"

DBarnes Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2008
Fri 07-Dec-12 01:10 AM

So, I've read through the threads on these areas and I'm not sure I've got a good answer yet to my question...
The original questions were...
L Bracket or Plate? (I think I've decided on L Bracket for easier work in portrait mode.)
I've got a Q20 Ball head with lever release. Do I need to have a Markins L Bracket to fit? Looks to me like they don't have one in production yet.
So, I've looked at the Kirk L Bracket. Will it fit the Q20? And if it does, it appears that I have to loosen the set screw everytime I want to access the USB plug into the D600... correct?
RSS makes an L Bracket for the D600... same problem with loosening the set screw? And from the website I think I can't use the LCD cover. What's up with that?
Wow, this is a ton of questions for just changing camera bodies. Making me a little crazy.
HELP! (Thanks in advance.)

http://fullframedreams.smugmug.com/

A general, generic topic RSS, Kirk, Markins L Brackets for D600 to Match Markins... [View all] , DBarnes Silver Member , Fri 07-Dec-12 12:10 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: RSS, Kirk, Markins L Brackets for D600 to Match Mar...