Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
tindoctor

CA
8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: support for 400mm"

tindoctor Registered since 16th Oct 2012
Sat 20-Oct-12 10:52 PM

Thanks Dave, happy to be here.
Such a sterling recommendation for the 400mm that I can hardly wait to get to play with it. I hear it's super sharp and f2.8 will definitely come in handy during the long dark winter months up here in Vancouver.
On the advice of yourself, Joe and other related posts on this website, I've decided to go with the 5542LS and the full Wimberley Gimbal type head. The fact that you have the Sidekick and are thinking of up-grading to the full gimbal is testiment enough to me that I'm making the right decision.
Thanks for the great advice and also for the heads up on the markins TH-500. It looks very interesting and I'll be checking into it.
As for the TC's, I have the TC-14E II and that's going to have to do me for now. It's time to stop spending and start enjoying.
Thanks again.

Perry

A general, generic topic support for 400mm [View all] , tindoctor , Sat 20-Oct-12 02:15 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: support for 400mm