Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Latest Gitzo tripods - removable spikes?

J_Harris

US
780 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Latest Gitzo tripods - removable spikes?"

J_Harris Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Awarded for his contribution to the Nikonians Articles section Nikonian since 29th Mar 2011
Fri 19-Oct-12 03:33 PM

>At 1:02 of the linked video you can see the grub screw hole,
>more or less, pointed straight up. I suspected that but the
>angle makes it tough to be sure.

I didn’t watch the video, so to be sure I popped a rubber foot off my GT3542LS. The hole is there at the location you described.

>Thanks for the confirmation.

You're welcome.

Jerry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as having a question Latest Gitzo tripods - removable spikes? [View all] , AreBee , Thu 18-Oct-12 02:29 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Latest Gitzo tripods - removable spikes?