Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

RRS plate or L-bracket for X-10: any feedback?

FredB D3

Indialantic, US
1170 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: RRS plate or L-bracket for X-10: any feedback?"

FredB D3 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Jun 2008
Tue 28-Aug-12 05:32 PM

Hi Olivier,

Might be a tough question for a Nikon camera forum, but there probably is someone who can give you an answer. I can say that L brackets do give a camera a different feel, but, at least in my case, one that I became accustomed to rather quickly. They are great for tripod use, of course, and for off camera flash when used with one of these or the adjustable mount model, and well worth the effort.

While you are waiting for a more direct answer, if you have not already done so, you might want to Google <fuji camera forums> and see what you can find. I did briefly, and came up with nothing. You might have better luck. Or maybe that's why you are here - you already did, with the same result?

Fred
Florida, USA

A general, generic topic RRS plate or L-bracket for X-10: any feedback? [View all] , olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. , Mon 27-Aug-12 06:14 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: RRS plate or L-bracket for X-10: any feedback?