Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Thanks for all the advice

Bluebird Annie

Chicago, US
18 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Thanks for all the advice"

Bluebird Annie Registered since 04th Aug 2012
Tue 21-Aug-12 02:29 AM

Still using my CoolPix 775, I'm getting ready to move into a Nikon DSLR and I know I want to get a tripod.

Thanks to this site and this forum on tripods, I am learning so much about what I might want and need and what questions to ask when I shop.

In fact, I'm almost more excited about the tripod than the camera (the camera is not as foreign a piece of equipment to me as the tripod) and am thinking about getting the tripod even before I buy the camera and use it with my CoolPix 775 for some shots I want to take hand feeding my hummingbirds before they fly south for the winter.

Thanks again to those so willing to share the richness of your knowledge and experience!

Cheryl Ewing

A general, generic topic Thanks for all the advice [View all] , Bluebird Annie , Tue 21-Aug-12 12:29 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Thanks for all the advice