Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Kirk MPA-2 Monopod Head

dm1dave

Lowden, US
13754 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Kirk MPA-2 Monopod Head"

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006
Tue 21-Aug-12 12:40 AM

Thanks for the review Joe! Kirk makes some outstanding gear.

I have the RRS modal (the Kirk head was not out when I needed one) and like it a lot. I do like the smaller knob on the Kirk.

The clamp on the RRS head has the same limitation. You have to loosen the bolt in order to turn the clamp. I keep an allen wrench in the little zipper pocket of my Black Rapid Strap so that I almost always have one handy.

Dave Summers
Nikonians Photo Contest Director
My Nikonians Gallery | Current Nikonians Contests

Click on image to view larger version

A general, generic topic Kirk MPA-2 Monopod Head [View all] , prophotoman , Mon 20-Aug-12 01:48 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Kirk MPA-2 Monopod Head