Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Gitzo 3540LS tripod repair parts

Fovea

Colombo, LK
3653 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Gitzo 3540LS tripod repair parts"

Fovea Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Sep 2002
Mon 13-Aug-12 04:29 PM | edited Tue 14-Aug-12 04:49 AM by Fovea

Eric
I bought my 3530LS from Adorama and later had to replace one of the smallest leg sections. Adorama advised me to contact gitzo In the US but they refused to repair and send the tripod back to Australia and their email responses were very unfriendly and rude.

Later on I found out about http://www.gitzospares.com/ and ended up buying from them. Their communication was excellent and the shipping was very reasonable. The spares were definitely genuine.

Regards
Dinil

Struck by Light - Blog & Gallery
Visible Range - Commercial photography & digital imaging solutions

A general, generic topic Gitzo 3540LS tripod repair parts [View all] , ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 , Thu 09-Aug-12 05:43 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Gitzo 3540LS tripod repair parts