Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jrp

San Pedro Garza GarcĂ­a, MX
38838 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: bogen 3036 tripod"

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter Member
Fri 03-Aug-01 05:14 AM

I just happened to review tripods and ballheads for myself since I needed a lighter tripod for the First Nikonians Photo Trip into North Carolina and Tennesse this coming second week of October.
My backpack was to heavy with just the really-needed gear, so I opted for a Manfrotto 440 Carbon One (Bogen 3444) with a Manfrotto Ballhead 468RC (Bogen 3435QR) with quick release. It is a very good medium ballhead that supports 22 lbs. I added the Bogen 3157NR Quick Release Architectural mounting plate to avoid camera movement.
I should be getting it in about a week (have to go to the border to pick it up) and will let you know how I liked it.
Have a great time
JRP (Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) My profile
Previous photographic journey, before Nikonians: A Brief Love Story

Have a great time :-)
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Mainly at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story
Please join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members who help this happen; upgrade.
Check our workshops at the Nikonians Academy and the Nikonians Photo Pro Shop

A general, generic topic bogen 3036 tripod [View all] , judy_t , Fri 03-Aug-01 02:39 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: bogen 3036 tripod