Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Rear curtain sync with cowboy NPT-04 wireless trigger

sunilchand

US
25 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Rear curtain sync with cowboy NPT-04 wireless trigger"

sunilchand Registered since 05th Dec 2012
Sun 09-Dec-12 03:19 PM

Thanks for your response Chris. I understand that with the trigger you need to have both flashes in manual, with no TTL support. However, I was still hoping if it would be able to trigger it on rear curtain as opposed to the first.
As for the rear curtain sync on YNU, you are right - it does support in the S2 mode. However, I could not get it to synch when the speeds were any lower than 1/10th of a second. I have a need to sync with exposures of more than 2 seconds.
Thx,
S

A general, generic topic Rear curtain sync with cowboy NPT-04 wireless trigger [View all] , sunilchand , Sun 09-Dec-12 03:31 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Rear curtain sync with cowboy NPT-04 wireless trigg...