Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon SB-900 Not flashing

aaatruck74

Indianapolis, US
250 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon SB-900 Not flashing"

aaatruck74 Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Aug 2008
Mon 12-Nov-12 02:09 AM

Hay Brian
I did send my SB'900 into the Nikon Shop in Morton ILL and they have already told me what is wrong with it and are fixing it this week. Thank you for all your help and I should maybe have it back by the end of the week. I did blow the bulb also. They are lining some other things out on it , so it was kind of good to send it in after 4 yrs of working it. LOL It has been a great Speedlight for me except for the over heating that I didn't like, but have found the right way to use it & also have a SB-600 for backup >stayby in case LOL. The total cost is good too, so I'm very happy and can't wait to have it back in place here with me. Thans again for all your help and to this Nikon Site too. I would have been lost if not for this site help. Take care.

Harold

Harold---Indiana-Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Nikon SB-900 Not flashing [View all] , aaatruck74 Silver Member , Sun 04-Nov-12 12:47 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon SB-900 Not flashing