Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Topone

Manchester., UK
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Sell my D50?"

Topone Registered since 25th Oct 2011
Fri 28-Oct-11 12:42 PM

Sorry if this is slightly off topic. My first DSLR was a Nikon D50 and it is still my one and only DSLR - I have used it so many times, I can't remember. Until I retired about 2yrs ago, I was a photographer with a monthly magazine, and the D50 was the only camera that I used, and thus far (I'm probably pushing my luck now) it has never let me down - photographing car accidents, art galleries to the Royal family and most things between.
I cannot praise it enough, and the only lens that I have ever used was and is the Tamron AF28-300mm F3.5-6.3.
Unti it dies, I would'nt think of replacing it - so sad that it is now not still being made IMHO.

Bob.

A general, generic topic Sell my D50? [View all] , PeteinNYC , Wed 19-Oct-11 06:15 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sell my D50?