Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
blw

Richmond, US
28713 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: D50 and EV"

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004
Wed 07-Sep-11 09:35 AM

I agree with Jerry - in a case like this, there's not much you can do to save all the info. These whites are just going to be blown - and moreover, nobody's really looking for detail there anyway. I often have the same problem with white numbers on race cars - let 'em blow out. They still look like numbers. Here it's a tad trickier, but really nobody's expecting to see the details, and hopefully the viewer will be looking elsewhere in an equestrian image anyway.

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

A general, generic topic D50 and EV [View all] , philipbaker , Tue 06-Sep-11 06:09 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D50 and EV