Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Covey22

US
11762 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon D60 help"

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter Member
Fri 22-Apr-11 09:36 PM

I don't have a D60, but I think to do a reset on a D60 you simultaneously press the Magnify button on the back and the button on the top between the shutter and mode dial (both buttons marked with green dots) and hold for more than two seconds. You may want to check the manual to make sure I have this right. That should reset everything in the camera to factory settings.

The switch to actually reset the D60 is located under the rubber cover that protects the USB port. See page 167 of the camera manual.

A topic tagged as in need of help Nikon D60 help [View all] , RonnieP22 , Tue 19-Apr-11 04:42 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D60 help