Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
quenton8

Toronto, CA
1445 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Upgrade question"

quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010
Sun 30-Dec-12 11:41 PM

So in my neck of the woods, a D90 goes for $550 and a D7000 for $799.

Just over $200 -- I would go for the 7000 for that difference, it would likely pay in the long-run.

I don't own a 7000, I own a D90 -- my ambition is higher -- a D800, so I will have to wait for a bit. However, when I bought my D90 it was between a 5100 and a 90, I chose the 90 and never regretted it, despite the >$500 difference.

----
Dennis Smith.

A general, generic topic Upgrade question [View all] , DavidN4 Silver Member , Sat 29-Dec-12 02:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Upgrade question