Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Crop factor on D90 one more time!

limeyzen

Waynesville, US
391 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Crop factor on D90 one more time!"

limeyzen Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2011
Wed 21-Nov-12 04:16 PM

Brian,

Thank you for the prompt and clear response. Your added clarification on the 95% is very useful because I anticipate, given the room I have to work with, it being a challenge to get everyone in the shot and missing ears are not welcomed! Your comment re the Live View is also key especially since I will be using a tripod and thus it's more convenient and I now know more accurat .

Thanks also for the lens reccomendations. May I ask what made you specify those as opposed to F2.8 for example? Cost is always an issue for me but I wondered if there was anything else in your thinking. Thanks as always.

Geoff

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Crop factor on D90 one more time! [View all] , limeyzen Silver Member , Wed 21-Nov-12 02:28 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Crop factor on D90 one more time!