Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

question about my waterdrop photo

pasknucklehead

US
1527 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: question about my waterdrop photo"

pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008
Sun 30-Sep-12 04:14 PM

Good reading Joseph, thankyou..What I did was this,,since the owner of the gallery was expecting me to have something new finished, I went to our local walmart store, bought 5 little 5x7 colored frames, inserted my pictures, (I did a total of 5 different photos like the one I posted which was 5 seperate Dr. Suess books) and then took them down to show her exactly what I was working on. Then humbly informed her that I could not have them displayed there or even sell them. She wasn't happy because she loved them, but she did understand. So what I did was offer them to her children for their bedroom wall...So all my work wasn't in vain when I saw the smile on the little ones faces..Live and learn right,,,,,,, right....

Darlene

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic question about my waterdrop photo [View all] , pasknucklehead Silver Member , Sat 29-Sep-12 12:05 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: question about my waterdrop photo