5. Keep in mind the location of the screw, then turn it as much as other direction you can by using hexagonscrewdriver (30 degrees?)
6. Put fast prime or some f2.8 lens back on
7. Verify focuspoint using chart
8. Was focusing going wrong or right direction?
7. Repeat parts 5-8 until you microadjust focusing to right position
I got everything 95% right in just a 10 minute! It took a while, let say 30min to microadjust everything 98% right (focus can't be 100% accurate.. even in body that is straight out of the factory, atleast usually).
Now my D90 is all good again, and I won't miss other important shots and my clients are more merrier