Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Button placement on D100 vs. F80

vchong

Victoria, CA
1340 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Button placement on D100 vs. F80"

vchong Basic Member
Mon 13-May-02 05:22 AM

Any other F80 owner out there notice that the position/order of some of the buttons on the D100 differ from that of the F80?

On the F80, the buttons on the left (below the mode dial) are BKT and flash, while on the right, behind the shutter release is exposure compensation and flash compensation. On the D100, the layout has been changed to BKT and flash compensation, and flash and exposure compensation. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think I'm going to be mighty confused.

I somewhat like that the two compensations are right beside one another... anybody ever get confused by them because of their proximity to one another? Can any F100 user comment on the placement of these buttons on that model?

http://www.finearts.uvic.ca/~vchong/images/vchong.gif

A general, generic topic Button placement on D100 vs. F80 [View all] , vchong , Mon 13-May-02 03:22 AM