Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
spacer

DE
1690 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D100 at B&H!!!!!"

spacer Awarded for his contributions to the Resources Basic Member
Fri 28-Jun-02 01:05 PM

I'm also in the game for either a D100 or the S2 (features like flash sync, battery, compact (D100) vs. better color of pictures so far (S2)). I hope the dust settles much faster compared to the mess when the F100 got released. The F100 was on the market for several weeks already and finally I had made up my mind between the Canon EOS3 and the Nikon F100 after my old OM-1 broke. It took almost three month to get one. I was close to cancel the order and go with the EOS3 because I needed a Camera for upcoming events desperately. Actually I made the phone call to cancel when the salesperson told me that they received a new shipment and I would get mine the following week.

I hope Nikon is better prepared this time! Not that I would switch. I like my Nikon glass. But if I can't get one before the fall starts here in the northeast I would not need one until the next shooting season spring starts for me. Which means I might wait for an upcoming model . . . and so on . . . see myself using the F100 in 5 years from now . .

Have a nice day

Andreas

Andreas

Learn more about me and the Nikonians team on ourTeam Page.

A general, generic topic D100 at B&H!!!!! [View all] , mwagner1 Awarded for his contributions to the Resources , Thu 27-Jun-02 11:44 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 at B&H!!!!!