Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D100, Nikon View5, Win98

bigfella

UK
14 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: ImageMate drivers"

bigfella Basic Member
Thu 04-Jul-02 05:40 AM

Thanks for all your comments so far - I'll visit my local PC store today and grab a reader.
Then I can get this little beauty working properly! It's my first digital camera (I have been scanning using a Coolscan 3 up to now) and don't see it replacing film for wildlife/landscape/macro work for which I love my F5 (sadly stolen), but if it comes up to scratch I will probably get rid of F80 which I mainly use at socials etc. Fortunately I was insured - a lot of the lenses I have to say in retrospect I rarely used, esp teles, so may lighten the load on the bag with 1 tele like the 80-400.
It's funny really - the main items are easy to replace, but it's all the little odds and ends in the gadget bag that remind you of places/shots that are hard to replace . . . .

A topic tagged as having a question D100, Nikon View5, Win98 [View all] , bigfella , Wed 03-Jul-02 05:07 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100, Nikon View5, Win98
Reply message ImageMate drivers
Reply message RE: ImageMate drivers