Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

It's... For Sale? D100!

claibrook

CA
2400 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: It's... For Sale? D100!"

claibrook Basic Member
Fri 28-Jun-02 01:13 AM

Hi Dean, I use Lens & Shutter for almost everything, but always for the large purchases. Great store to deal with. My husband went in today and picked up an SB-80DX for me and then put the deposit down for the D100. Looks like it might be July before we see them, but who knows... could be later. I honestly don't expect it sooner. If I don't like it I'll just use the $700 deposit towards something else in store... like several months worth of pre-paid film! If I do end up with it I look forward to having the 600mm focal length using my 80-400VR. That ought to make shooting some of those birds I've been after a little less challenging! Hubby already promised me the 1GB microdrive that he was sometimes using in his Casiopeia. What a great guy. Congrats on the purchase of your S602!! I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Cassie
from Beautiful British Columbia

A general, generic topic It's... For Sale? D100! [View all] , NikonicOtter , Sun 23-Jun-02 10:19 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: It's... For Sale? D100!