Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

REPOST: Q on D100 AF tracking

"RE: REPOST: Q on D100 AF tracking"

Sun 04-Aug-02 07:31 AM

Thanx, Alan, for the feedback.

The reason why I want a D100 if (and it's a big if)its AF especially AF tracking is ok in low light is that D1h is too heavy to carry around for the whole day (and don't forget the lenses)and I can't afford owning BOTH D1h & D100 at the same time. I love the idea but it is simply beyond me.

Since you have both D1 and D100 please do me one big favor, Alan. Go try some AF tracking in low light (say at home with a pet or kid) with both cameras and let me know what you think. Please turn off the AF assist light on the D100 for the test.

Thanx a lot, Alan.

Albert

A topic tagged as having a question REPOST: Q on D100 AF tracking [View all] , aykho , Sat 03-Aug-02 11:48 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: REPOST: Q on D100 AF tracking