Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
lordnikon

Frederick, US
5996 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: Just got an MB-D100"

lordnikon Registered since 18th Feb 2002
Thu 08-Aug-02 08:40 AM

Hey Victor, I'll trade you my bagel for it! But seriously, as much as I like the D100's price, the build quality is an issue for me as well. I am alsostil lwaiting to hear how Newsphotog likes his. Th paper he works for in Toronoto got two, so it will be interesting to see how it works for a PJ application. If I ever end up with the D100, I would have to have the opional verticle grip for the AA I still don' trust the LithIon battereis, both camercord and digital P&S always jump from 90min to low batt. in 15 minutes.

Aaron J. Heiner
Team Coast Guard Photographer
US Department of Homeland Security

A general, generic topic Just got an MB-D100 [View all] , vfnewman Awarded for his multiple contributions to Resources Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Wed 07-Aug-02 10:36 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Just got an MB-D100