Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D100 bug I've not heard of before - how about you?

AlanC

UK
2700 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D100 bug I've not heard of before - how about you?"

AlanC Basic Member
Sun 24-Nov-02 08:39 PM

It's not a problem specific to the D100: if you're changing lenses in a hurry, get the lens in the wrong position and use too much force you can bend that lever on just about any Nikon camera.

My dealer told me about a pro photographer - one of their regular customers - who had just bought a D1x and somehow managed to do this: he thought he'd got a faulty camera since the exposures were consistently wrong, so they replaced it. The original was sent back to Nikon who promptly pointed out that there was nothing wrong the camera per se - the aperture control lever had been bent....

Alan.

A general, generic topic D100 bug I've not heard of before - how about you? [View all] , benherrmann , Sat 23-Nov-02 11:19 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 bug I've not heard of before - how about you?