Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
BRiggleman

Charles Town, US
328 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Firmware Ver 2"

BRiggleman Registered since 10th Nov 2002
Sat 04-Jan-03 03:14 AM

I have just sent mine off to Melville, NY from Frederick, MD. I am hoping the firmware upgrade plus the adjustments I requested will help me to appreciate this camera even more. I love its adaptability, ergonomics, and its digitalness....(is that a word??).

Anyway I have experienced in the field, focus problems (back focusing as some have called it) although using the sharpening in capture has fixed 99% of them, and under exposure to a majority of my indoor and some outdoor shots (and that is fixed by using photo editing software too, I just don't like to fool with the pics too much on a computer). I shoot in Auto Mode alot.

If this upgrade does not make me happy I will be willing to trade for a fairly recent F5 body or an F100 with a few accessories to make up for the value difference.

We shall see how this goes.

I always want the next model up!

A general, generic topic Firmware Ver 2 [View all] , oldhippie , Wed 27-Nov-02 03:44 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Firmware Ver 2