Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Adjust Image Contrast In D100?

benherrmann

Fuquay Varina, US
563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Adjust Image Contrast In D100?"

benherrmann Registered since 17th Aug 2002
Sun 12-Jan-03 05:38 PM

Herbet:

I intend on sending the camera back to Nikon for servicing - I'm just so afraid though that when I get it back, the CCD will have crude all over it. I tend to keep my CCD very clean and am careful when changing lenses. I can just see a technician at Melville, New York unscrewing the body cap and leaving it sit there open while doing something else...what a nightmare!

As for your reference to holding off on the S2 Pro...well, I already bought it a few months ago (and luckily, it has worked superbly so it was not a waste of money for me). I use both cameras, but I have to do so much more with the D100 to get the photos I need.

Regards...

Ben

Good Shooting...

Ben

A general, generic topic Adjust Image Contrast In D100? [View all] , PatrickInDC , Sun 12-Jan-03 12:26 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message There are good reasons...
Reply message RE: Adjust Image Contrast In D100?