Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D100 with a cleaner CCD

benherrmann

Fuquay Varina, US
563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D100 with a cleaner CCD"

benherrmann Registered since 17th Aug 2002
Wed 15-Jan-03 01:38 AM

Lela:

Great job. You know, I've been meticulously careful with my camera body and lens, and prior to changing a lens, I have everything laid out. Then I turn the body upside down and in a matter of seconds, my lenses are changed. So far, no dust problems, but that nagging thought about CCD cleaning has been bugging me. You made it look so easy. My wife of 25 years laughs her head off when she sees my neurosis as I try to accomplish this task.

Of course, it would be nice that in the near future, cameras are released with some type of CCD cover/plate, etc., that will prevent the sensor from getting dirty or damaged. At least in this way we could clean the cover portion with a wipe, or what have you without the fear and worries about doing so. I figure Nikon should get to this workaround sometime during their D7 model!!!

Ya gotta luv it...

Ben

Good Shooting...

Ben

A general, generic topic D100 with a cleaner CCD [View all] , owl Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for her very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 , Wed 16-Jan-08 12:07 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 with a cleaner CCD
Reply message Actually the D100 sensor IS covered...