Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D100 & D1H Firmware Upgrade in the UK

SzennyBoy

London, UK
2818 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"D100 & D1H Firmware Upgrade in the UK"

SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources Registered since 28th Jan 2002
Thu 16-Jan-03 10:24 PM

I've just sent in our D100 for the firmware upgrade through Nikon UK. Seems simple enough... gave the UK DSLR Firmware Upgrade Hotline a call (0870 060 3515), they booked it into their system, arranged for their own couriers to come pick it up and was told that it would be about a 5-day turn-around!

The D1H firmware upgrade is still not ready in the UK and Nikon UK does not know when exactly they will be ready to take in all the D1H bodies. However, I was asked to book the body in and would be informed via e-mail about similar courier collection details the moment they were all set for the upgrade!

On the whole I'm quite impressed with the service!

Szen ARPS... A London Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D100 & D1H Firmware Upgrade in the UK [View all] , SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources , Thu 16-Jan-03 09:24 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 & D1H Firmware Upgrade in the UK