Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Manual White Balance Settings for the D100

kmiecmonster

Bloomington, US
713 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Manual White Balance Settings for the D100"

kmiecmonster Registered since 30th Apr 2002
Thu 23-Jan-03 06:11 PM

Bob

The funny thing is you and I were saying the same thing the whole time: Gray Cards are only useful when they can be put in the same light as the subject. So for landscape work we really have no choice but to use one of the preset white balance settings: Cloudy, Sunlight, etc.

-----------------------------
Give me my D2Hs and 50mm 1.4, then step out of my way.
http://www.thekmiecs.com

A general, generic topic Manual White Balance Settings for the D100 [View all] , _Bill_ , Thu 16-Jan-03 01:25 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Manual White Balance Settings for the D100