Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
benherrmann

Fuquay Varina, US
563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"You are only delaying some fantastic moments by waiting"

benherrmann Registered since 17th Aug 2002
Sat 25-Jan-03 03:39 PM

Look guy - run, don't walk to the camera dealer where you buy your gear. Go ahead and purchase something now. If you get caught in that vicious cycle of, "well, I'm going to wait until the new models will be released, " well then you will consistently be a unhappy camper. Look at what you are missing at the current time - learning moments, family scenarios, special events, scenic shots...and whatever else is occurring. The bottom line is whether you get the D100 or the S2 Pro - both superb instruments in their own rite, you will have something that will last you for years...and it won't become outdated either! And if you feel that you must have the latest equipment when it eventually comes out, do what I do...sell off family members (although I'm now down to having to sell off my remaining pets also). Eventually I will be one lonely son of a gun!

Once you make the purchase, you will feel better about it, and your learning process will begin.

http://www.pbase.com/image/11336018.jpg

Good Shooting...

Ben

A general, generic topic D100 now or wait ? [View all] , Rohinton_Mehta Silver Member , Sat 25-Jan-03 12:23 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 now or wait ?
Reply message You are only delaying some fantastic moments by waiting
Reply message Why wait...