Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D300/MB-D10 grip controls not working

NRVVA

New River Valley, US
786 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D300/MB-D10 grip controls not working"

NRVVA Gold Member Nikonian since 30th Jan 2013
Sat 09-Nov-13 02:25 AM

Ralph,

Thanks so much for the reply. I have tried every conceivable combination of resets, disconnects, battery removals, etc. I don't think there is any camera setting that I am missing. I did get the questionable control functions to work intermittently a couple of times, which leads me to believe there is some sort of connectivity problem within the grip regarding those particular functions.

I have a return option from the seller so I think I will exercise it and try another one.

I like the heft of the D300 with the grip for handheld work so maybe the next one will work properly.

Thanks again for your concerned response. I will certainly try your remedies and hope that they cure the problem!

Steve

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D300/MB-D10 grip controls not working [View all] , NRVVA Gold Member , Thu 07-Nov-13 10:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D300/MB-D10 grip controls not working