Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

CF and SD cards for a D300s

kennoll

Seattle, US
953 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"CF and SD cards for a D300s"

kennoll Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 07th Feb 2011
Tue 03-Sep-13 02:57 AM

I'm looking to replace my 2 1/2 year old CF and SD cards in my D300s. Any recommendations on good/better/best 16GB CF and SD cards?

According to Nikon, firmware version 1.01 lets me use up to 32GB cards but I don't need that much. I'm currently using 8GB and they're OK. I'd like to go up to 16GB just to have that little extra wiggle room.

Another question. Has anyone noticed image degradation when using older cards?

(Note to Admin: If this is not the right forum for this topic please move to the appropriate one. Thanks.)

Ken
Seattle, WA
My Gallery

A general, generic topic CF and SD cards for a D300s [View all] , kennoll Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Tue 03-Sep-13 12:57 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: CF and SD cards for a D300s