Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Another D400 Rumor........................................

This topic is locked. This message is locked.
geodef

Hawley, US
140 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Another D400 Rumor........................................................................."

geodef Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Mar 2009
Thu 19-Sep-13 01:02 PM

>There seem to
>be a lot of disappointed and disillusioned D200/D300 owners
>out there. Nikon is counting on them to move to a Nikon FX
>body or settle for a D7100. For those of us, however few we
>might be, who don't want to move to FX and who have never had
>to "settle" for any Nikon product in the past, this
>will be a new and not so happy Nikon experience for us.
<snip>
>In all my time as a Nikon user there has
>always been a body with just the right features for just the
>right price. I've _never_ felt like I had to buy more than I
>needed or settle lower.

I'm with you. For me it's not just a question of what I want; I cannot afford any of the FX bodies. They are beyond my means and will always be. It would break my heart to switch to Canon--not because of loyalty (if Nikon kicks me to the curb, I won't have any qualms about kicking them to the curb) but because the money I've spent on the D200 and D300 and their lens henceforth will be wasted. But switch I will.

Georgette

This is a hot topic  It has been locked by a team member Another D400 Rumor........................................ [View all] , Lunastar Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest , Wed 17-Jul-13 09:37 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Another D400 Rumor....................................