Mon 22-Jul-13 05:04 AM | edited Mon 22-Jul-13 05:08 AM by LightMeter
1-2. Blue Whale Catoosa, OK.
3. I like old business signs. Chandler, OK
4. The best way to cruise 66. Joplin, MO
5. Viaduct just west of KS/MO state line.
6. About the same location as the viaduct.
7. There's a stretch of an original alignment of 66 between Afton and Miami in NE Oklahoma that is 9 feet wide. It's called the "sidewalk highway". In many places you can't see it-the gravel completely covers it. But it looks good right here.
8. On the way home. Tucker Tower in Lake Murray State Park near Ardmore, OK. It was hazy and the tower was about a half mile away. Even with some post, the lighting still looks awful. 300 f/4 screwdrive AF for this one.