Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D300 Worth Repairing?

SheriB

Southern York Co, US
1973 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D300 Worth Repairing?"

SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010
Mon 22-Apr-13 04:09 PM

I am coming at this from the horse photographer point of view. I own a 300s. If she really starts to get into the photography aspect of that other expensive hobby..( yeah..horses and photography..I will be poor the rest of my life) she will soon want to shoot in an indoor arena..and realize she wants a camera that does better in low light. So..if you think this might become more serious..upgrade..if you think once she is back to riding the camera will just come out once in awhile..fix it.
Either way...spend some quality time teaching her the proper care of the camera. Someone had to teach her how to take care of her horse...same idea..

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as in need of help D300 Worth Repairing? [View all] , WindMeUp Silver Member , Mon 22-Apr-13 01:47 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D300 Worth Repairing?