Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D300 and error message

Izzie

Chesterfield, US
939 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon D300 and error message"

Izzie Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2011
Fri 12-Apr-13 08:09 AM

I own a D300s. When I bought my 50mm lens there were times that I got this ERR message. I did not send my camera to Nikon but detached my lens and not used it for a good while until I needed it again and remembered I have that lens. Silly me of course but after several tries I found out that my problem was the fitting in of the lens. It made me felt like a fool but sometimes the simplest of non-obvious things happen. Maybe it is old age on my part, maybe on your part, not really, so try to detach and attached your lens ... carefully ... and see if the error will disappear. I thought this stupid stuff will not happen to me, but apparently I was wrong. It did. Just a suggestion...

Izzie
G'day and Glock

A general, generic topic Nikon D300 and error message [View all] , jfitzg14 Silver Member , Wed 10-Apr-13 08:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D300 and error message