Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

NPS equipment list and the D400... what do you think?

ericbowles

Atlanta, US
10631 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: NPS equipment list and the D400... what do you think?"

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Mon 25-Feb-13 10:03 PM

Well the D600 is a $2000 body, and the only way you can outfit it with glass is with FX lenses which tend to be pretty expensive. I have a D600 and it makes a very good second camera for FX, or a light body for those situations. My D600 though has been converted to IR and its a top of the line IR body.

The typical D7000 user is going to be using DX glass rather than the pro lenses used by many of the D600 users.

I fully expect to see a top of the line DX body - something well beyond the D7100.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

A general, generic topic NPS equipment list and the D400... what do you think? [View all] , BrianNK , Mon 25-Feb-13 07:04 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: NPS equipment list and the D400... what do you thin...