Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Is there room for a D400 - Photography life asks?

txstone12

Texas, US
629 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Is there room for a D400 - Photography life asks?"

txstone12 Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Feb 2012
Fri 12-Apr-13 03:27 PM

Look here for some recent (Apr 8, 2013) commentary by Thom Hogan, 'What a D400 Should Be'

http://www.bythom.com/

I'm posting this here on the tail of an old thread which is probably a mistake. And just for good measure, I'm a D7000 owner and never come here. That said, I'm interested in following any and all thoughts on when or if the D400 might appear and believe this falls in the D300 forum.

That's not to pooh-pooh the D7100 either. The D7100 with the new AF system and 24 MP would probably satisfy 96.4% of my bird/wildlife needs. That leaves a pro-DX body itch that I would like to satisfy. I am committing to maintaining a DX body and if there is a D400 in Nikon's future this year, I would like to hold off and be in a position to consider it.

David

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my SmugMug gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! Is there room for a D400 - Photography life asks? [View all] , richardd300 Silver Member , Fri 22-Feb-13 05:02 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is there room for a D400 - Photography life asks?