Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
olivierrychner

Boudry, CH
5255 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Battery pack"

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005
Sat 15-Dec-12 10:07 AM

Another "for" vote!

I bought the grip for my D300 some years ago, and have kept it for my present-day D700. While I don't use it all the time, I like being able to have it for the same reasons everyone here mentioned, most notably the second set of buttons and wheels in portrait orientation.

And I'd like to stress that I also had the grip on my previous camera, a D200: they are not in the same league, the MB-D10 feels much more solid than the MB-D200. It's a pity, because the second battery was a necessity on the D200, given its much more intense electric consumption!

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

A general, generic topic Battery pack [View all] , Walli , Tue 11-Dec-12 01:39 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Battery pack