Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
samrat54

US
246 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Sell or keep?"

samrat54 Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Mar 2003
Tue 04-Dec-12 02:24 AM

Just received a D200 today from eBait that was $187--buy it now. Granted, it did not come with several things like a battery, charger, strap rings, PC/10 pin caps, or LCD cover. The body is in decent shape--probably a "bargain" on the KEH scale. It will serve my purposes well as a third digital body when needed. It's the third D200 I've owned. The first was new in the first production run (without any of the problems of the first run) still being used and loved by the friend I sold it to. I said that I would never buy another DX body, but for respectable resolution (no, it's not 24 or 36 megs that I don't really need), able to meter with any AI lens, and able to AF with any AF lens, I'm not unhappy at all. I can even live with the low-ISO because I can work around the fact that over ISO 800 things get noisy.

Sam

A Georgia Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Sell or keep? [View all] , misunda Silver Member , Tue 20-Nov-12 07:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sell or keep?