Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Papa Smurf

Adair, US
57 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Sell or keep?"

Papa Smurf Registered since 16th Dec 2010
Wed 21-Nov-12 04:17 PM

IMHO it never hurts to have two camera bodies that accept the same lenses and accessories.
After more than 52 years as a serious amateur, life has taught me that the Kelly's Law is viable. What is Kelly's law? It is simply the affirmation that Murphy was a blinking optimist! At the present I am liquidating all of my equipment except for my D200, a F100, and an ancient range finder plus a couple of lenses for each one. Yes two film and one digital, but that is what I use and that is what I will keep.

Another observation is that if you sell the D200 and should, at some future date, decide that it was a mistake, you will not be able to find another in as good as shape or for the low price at which you sold yours. By all means keep them both.

Papa Smurf says that life is uncertain, eat dessert first!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Sell or keep? [View all] , misunda Silver Member , Tue 20-Nov-12 07:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sell or keep?