Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Can anyone HELP me with this Video playback?????

ericbowles

Atlanta, US
10631 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Can anyone HELP me with this Video playback?????"

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005
Mon 12-Nov-12 12:50 PM

My understanding is you can't copy images back to your SD card and view or use them in the camera. The files may be on the card so you should be able to copy it to another computer, but not view it in the camera.

In the future, do not delete the images when you transfer them from your card. That is a high risk activity since you have no backup and are not certain you have good files on your computer. Copy the video or images, verify that they are okay, backup if possible, and then reformat the card in the camera.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

A general, generic topic Can anyone HELP me with this Video playback????? [View all] , aaatruck74 Silver Member , Mon 12-Nov-12 01:15 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Can anyone HELP me with this Video playback?????