Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

R06 Code and Remote Cable Shutter Release

DannyU

Kenai, US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: R06 Code and Remote Cable Shutter Release"

DannyU Registered since 01st Nov 2012
Mon 05-Nov-12 06:19 AM

I shoot the Aurora in manual everything, focused to infinity. However, there is a chance that I may have fat-thumbed the AF-On button. I will give this a ganders and hope it works. The responses are much appreciated.

And Alex, you are correct. Having not mastered my camera by any stretch of the imagination, I should always have my owner's manual handy. I can't say I regret buying the new cord though ~ I was photographing the Lights at 50 below last year and the slightest tension broke the plug on the cord in an instant. It's not worth saving 100 bucks to miss out on the Aurora. But, accompanyong my new cord this hitch is my owner's manual.

A general, generic topic R06 Code and Remote Cable Shutter Release [View all] , DannyU , Thu 01-Nov-12 04:57 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: R06 Code and Remote Cable Shutter Release