Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
nevan

MU
411 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"D300 blackout"

nevan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Mar 2011
Sat 13-Oct-12 11:41 AM

Hi to my nikonian friends,
happy to share some news with you.
Am coming back with the topic i launched a few weeks before.The problem i was encountering with my camera in continuous shooting mode(5 fps)is now a lesser problem until i have the opportunity to send it for servicing.
I followed the advice of a nikonian and updated the firewire from the Nikon site.I'm happy with the result obtained but this update didn't help as far as the viewfinder which became obscure after continuous shooting!Removing the battery,trying to clean the sensor brought nothing.However,last Saturday i met a friend who advised me to press and depress the DOF preview button when i encountered the problem again.And it worked!!
So i'm sharing that good news,whenever the same occurs to you.
As i said,that's only a temporary measure,in case this happens on your shooting session.
wishing you all nice photo shootings.
Regards
Ned

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D300 blackout [View all] , nevan Silver Member , Sat 13-Oct-12 09:41 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D300 blackout