Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Your newest D300 member

Ellis Feibush

Summit, US
286 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Your newest D300 member"

Ellis Feibush Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Sep 2009
Sun 04-Nov-12 07:51 AM

Hi Dave,

I believe the D300 to be one of the very best DX series cameras Nikon has ever produced. My exposures with this camera (Matrix metering)are almost always spot on. Even in difficult situations the metering in this camera is very accurate and rarely do I really ever have to use exposure compensation. Also, although I don't use it often, the Auto white balance is the best and most accurate color balance I have ever seen in any Nikon DSLR. If you have a Nikon D300 keep it forever. It is a joy to use and an almost perfect camera. I also use a D7000, but it is a different animal. Excellent image resolution and detail. Good luck with your Nikons and keep shooting!

efeibush

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Your newest D300 member [View all] , efd123 Silver Member , Mon 01-Oct-12 08:37 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Your newest D300 member