Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Your newest D300 member

efd123

Eldridge, US
412 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Your newest D300 member"

efd123 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jan 2009
Tue 02-Oct-12 02:00 AM

Thanks Dave, I’m looking forward to a more active eagle season this year myself.

I’ve always known the D300/300s would be a huge upgrade from my D90 but my road map didn’t include one. I was going to wait for the D400 (I know I’m not alone ). A few months ago I had the opportunity to sign up for a 10 day photography trip next spring to Costa Rica so my patience got a little thinner. I wasn’t going to take this trip of a life time without a second body and thanks to vvgtorres69 I wont. I’m not one that’s afraid of being on the leading, sometimes bleeding edge of technology but I wasn’t comfortable that “IF” the D400 was released in time for that trip could I get one soon enough and secondly could I take the chance not to have any issues with it. Who knows maybe I will be making that trip with the D300 and D400, one can hope

Dave

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Your newest D300 member [View all] , efd123 Silver Member , Mon 01-Oct-12 08:37 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Your newest D300 member