Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Your newest D300 member

efd123

Eldridge, US
412 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Your newest D300 member"

efd123 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jan 2009
Mon 01-Oct-12 10:37 PM

I’m not able to reply to the original post for the D300 I purchased from vvgtorres69 but I wanted to let everyone know I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from him again. He took the time to meet me face-to-face so I could be more comfortable with the purchase. The D300, lens and accessories were as advertised, they are almost impossible to tell from new.

With my sister in-law her husband and my wife we made a day of it in Chicago walking around Navy Pier with a side trip to the Cheese Cake Factory. I only fell behind a few times while playing with all the new buttons the D300 has to offer over my current D90

Dave

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Your newest D300 member [View all] , efd123 Silver Member , Mon 01-Oct-12 08:37 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Your newest D300 member