Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

"Refurbishing" a D200

Drbee

Naperville, US
5927 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: "Refurbishing" a D200"

Drbee Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Aug 2004
Tue 11-Sep-12 10:27 PM

I had good luck with APS Authorized Photo Service http://nikoncamerarepair.com/ in Morton Grove, IL.

They have worked on several of my SLR and DSLR bodies. I've always been pleased with the service and I think they have given me very reasonable estimates.

I'd compare their quotes with an E+ body from KEH. They rate their equipment conservatively, charge a bit more than a private sale but offer a XX day return policy and warranty. It's been a while since I checked the return period, I've never needed it . But you can do due diligence at www.keh.com

Roger
It's still, ISO, aperture and shutter-speed, right?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic "Refurbishing" a D200 [View all] , RJLOMMD Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Tue 11-Sep-12 04:33 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: "Refurbishing" a D200